Wednesday: 10 miles; 1:45:something
I had a nice and easy 10 mile run yesterday. It finally felt like October again with chilly temperatures. I have 5 miles scheduled for this evening after work.
Here are some exciting things that happened this past week:
- I got new shoes that will carry me through the marathon.
- Matt has successfully found a way to stalk me on Google Maps so he can track me during the race.
- I received my bib number and starting line placement for race day! I’m in the second out of three waves, which means I’m not last!!
- I’m running on the lower level of the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge, which is good since I’m scared of bridges and won’t be able to see how high I am.
- I read that the bridge sways with 90,000 feet running across it since it’s a suspension bridge. Cue vomiting…now.
- My official start time is 10:10 am. A little late as far as races go, but I’ll deal.
- I found out Bobby Flay is running NYC this year. Add another celeb to the list I want to see. So far I have Edward Norton, Jared from Subway (for Erin!), and Bobby Flay.
I have a few product reviews I want to write about in the next few days. AudioFuel sent me more samples and I’ve yet to write them the review they deserve. Also, Erin and I ordered Sparkle Skirts for our 10k on Halloween weekend. I MUST review these skirts because they’re super cute and homemade.
Be happy…it’s almost the weekend!